Mark Leyland – MCSP. BScH. BScH, FAFS. Sp Dip
- BScH Physiotherapy
- BScH Sports Science
- Fellow of Applied Functional Science
- FMR certified
- Diploma Sports Therapy
- G.I.F.T (Gray Institute of Functional Transformation)
- Adv Diploma Sports Therapy
- AACP (Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists)
- ACPSEM (Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports Medicine)
Locker 27 offers an in-house Physiotherapy service with Mark Leyland of Momentum Physio.
Mark is a fully chartered physiotherapist with a background in sports science. A fellow of Applied Functional Science from the Gray Institute using a functional approach to assessment, treatment and rehabilitation. Mark specialises in utilising functional techniques and training to assess, treat and rehabilitate musculoskeletal injuries. If you suffer from musculoskeletal or sports related injuries, a functional approach is your ticket to pain free activity. For information about Mark please visit his website.
To book an appointment with Mark email or call 07876 591737.